PAWNSHOP CONSULTING GROUP™ – JERRY WHITEHEAD
CROSSOVER EXPO 2018 PRESENTATION – NEXT LEVEL OF CONCIERGE LEVEL SERVICE©
CROSSOVER EXPO™ 2018, PCG™, and the Florida Pawnbrokers Association WILL be delivering up a very high-level customer service segment centered around “Concierge Level Service©” at this year’s EXPO in Orlando.
This year’s piece will be an advanced program on “Concierge Level Service©” as introduced this past year in the Lecture Series PCG has been involved in. Unlike the other presentations, this one will be an extended version focusing on the daily practical applications that should be going on in any operation today and every day!
Highlights of this presentation will include the following:
• An updated report on current industry environment globally
• Sense of Urgency or lack thereof
• Changing environment for the stores and industry
• Personal Touch Is the Direction of the Future
• Applicable Innovations in the Operations
• White Glove© Customer Service
• Customer Bonding Techniques
• Exceeding Customer Expectation
• What should Customers’ Receive
• How Businesses’ Fail with Existing Customers
• What are “Good Stewards”
In today’s highly competitive environment with retail revenues in general shifting to online and more, it is increasingly important to move the bar and the standards up in the Customer Service Areas of the Operations.
Come witness one of PCG’s big initiatives over the past several years at this year’s EXPO and hear it up close, and up front, from the Industry’s leading Global Pawn Consultant.
Crossover EXPO is coming up September 28th – Oct 1st at the Gaylord Palms Resort again this year in Orlando.
Come see what all the buzz is about, PCG, the Florida Pawnbrokers Association, our sponsors, and our industry look forward to seeing you all in Orlando this fall for one of the best regional Pawn shows held anywhere in the world today!!
You can register directly right off our website:
900 Egan Way CT
Burleson, TX 76028
Copyright © by Jerry Whitehead